We would feel sorry if you decided to cancel your trip; however we realize in most cases, it is out of necessity. If you must cancel your trip, please submit your cancellation in written form. Cancellation refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive your written cancellation. All payments for travel services not provided to the passenger shall be refunded in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with our cancellation policy.
Hotel cancellation policy: As per respective hotel(s) cancelation policy. Amendments and date change as per respective hotel(s) policy.
Transportation cancellation policy:
- 45 days prior to the arrival date: 10% of the full amount will be charged.
- 30 days prior to the arrival date: 30% of the full amount will be charged.
- 25 days prior to the arrival date: 50% of the full amount will be charged.
- 20 days prior to the arrival date: 100% of the full amount will be charged.
- Plus: additional cancellation fees, if applicable, imposed by the service providers other than Abby & Scout Tours (may include but not limit to banks or other payment platforms, airlines, cruises, railway companies, etc.) will be deducted from the money refunded.
Traveller substitutions are considered as cancellations of reservations and are subject to the above cancellation fees. After the trip commence, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services (may include but not limit to hotels, air or train tickets, meals, admission fees) due to your early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancelation charges during festivals and fairs week & from 18 Dec to 5 Jan.