Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Bikaner – Manvar – Jodhpur – Udaipur
11 Days / 10 Nights
- A walk through the world famous mile-long Chandni Chawak bazaar
- stunning sunset view at Nahargarh Fort with a bird's eye view of Jaipur city
- Glorious sunrise view at The Great Taj Mahal
- A walk through old Jaipur city, tuk-tuk ride experience, and local markets
- Taste traditional sweets and delicious lassi at Lassiwala
- Stay in a luxurious tented camp and experience a night in the desert
- Camel ride to watch a magnificent sunrise/sunset over the desert dunes
- Hear insightful commentary from local tour guides
Day 1 - Arrive Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi International airport, you will be met and transferred to hotel.
Day 2 - Old & New Delhi Sightseeing
In the morning, visit Old Delhi including The Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Ashoka Pillar and the mile-long Chandni Chowk bazaar. Later tour around New Delhi driving past the Parliament House, the President's House and India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar and Birla Temple.
Day 3 - Delhi / Agra
Depart for Agra. Upon arrival in Agra, you will be transferred to hotel. Later visit the Agra Fort and Baby Taj followed by stunning sunset at The Great Taj Mahal.
Day 4 - Agra / Fatehpur Sikri / Jaipur
Today depart to Jaipur. En route visit Fatehpur Sikri. Upon arrival in Jaipur, check into hotel. Evening Light & Sound show at Amber Fort.
Day 5 - Jaipur
Morning ride atop Mountain Amber Fort on painted elephants. Later, tour around Jaipur city including Palace of Winds, City Palace, and Ancient Observatory, Royal Gaitor. Evening at Nahargarh Fort for a spectacular sunset view along with dinner there at Padao, overlooking Jaipur city.
Day 6 - Jaipur / Bikaner
Today proceed to Bikaner. Upon arrival in Bikaner, check into hotel. Later visit Magnificent Junagarh Fort, always been a treat to visit with its amazing architecture. Talk a walk through local market there and observe daily life around the town.
Day 7 - Bikaner / Manvar
This morning drive to Manvar, a desert oasis where stay in a luxurious tented camp and experience a night in the desert. Later Campfire including folk dancing and music.
Day 8 - Manvar / Jodhpur
An early morning camel safari to watch magnificent sunrise over the desert dunes, before departing to Jodhpur. Upon arrival, check into hotel. Later visit the Mehrangarh Fort and the Jaswant Thada. Evening take a walk through local market of Old city including a visit to Clock Tower.
Day 9 – Jodhpur / Ranakpur / Udaipur
Today proceed to Udaipur. En route visit Ranakpur. Upon arrival in Udaipur, check into hotel.
Day 10 - Udaipur
Without any doubt, Udaipur is one of the most scenic and romantic city of India. Visit City Palace, Saheliyon ki Bari Garden and the folklore museum. Evening Light & Sound show at City Palace.
Day 11 - Udaipur / Departure
Transfer to Udaipur airport to board Morning flight to onward destination.
Want more thrills?
Spectacular off the beaten ADD-On destinations you can work out your Rajasthan tour with. Read More
Contact a specialist
Get a quote or tailor the tour matching your interest and style. Let's get started
Reasons to consider us
- Round the clock availability
- Speedy communication- both phone & Email
- Your safety & comfort is our top most priority
- Crystal clear deals- NO HIDDEN COST
- Fast and easy booking process
- We provide services we’d want to experience ourselves