Enchanting North India
Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Jodhpur – Udaipur
9 Days / 8 Nights
- A walk through the world famous mile-long Chandni Chawak bazaar
- Glorious sunrise view at The Great Taj Mahal
- A walk through old Jaipur city, tuk-tuk ride experience, and local markets
- A stunning sunset view at Nahargarh Fort with a bird's eye view of Jaipur city
- Visit the world famous Mehrangarh Fort, the old blue city and local art in Jodhpur
- Visit one of the most scenic and romantic cities, Udaipur with a boat ride to
- Jagmandir Island Resort and spectacular sunset at Sajjangarh Fort
- Hear insightful commentary from local tour guides
Day 1 - Arrive Delhi
Welcome to India! Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to hotel.
Day 2 – Old & New Delhi
Embark on a tour to Old Delhi visiting the Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Ashoka Pillar and the milelong Chandni Chowk bazaar. Later visit New Delhi, including drive along Rajpath and see the Parliament House, the President's House and India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar and Birla Temple.
Day 3 - Delhi / Agra
Depart for Agra. Upon arrival in Agra, you will be transferred to hotel. Later visit the Agra Fort and Baby Taj followed by stunning sunset at The Great Taj Mahal.
Day 4 - Agra / Fatehpur Sikri / Jaipur
Drive to Jaipur this morning. En route visit Fatehpur Sikri, a masterpiece of Muslim and Hindu architecture. Upon arrival in Jaipur, check into hotel.
Day 5 - Jaipur
Ride up to the mountain Amber Fort on painted elephants. Later, visit Hawa Mahal, City Palace and the ancient observatory. Evening at Nahargarh Fort for a spectacular sunset followed by Dinner there at Padao, overlooking Jaipur city.
Day 6 - Jaipur / Jodhpur
Proceed to Jodhpur, the Blue city of Rajasthan. En route visit Pushkar. Upon arrival in Jodhpur, check into hotel. In the evening, walk around the old city and local markets along with a visit to the Clock Tower.
Day 7 - Jodhpur / Ranakpur / Udaipur
Morning dedicated to the world’s famous Mehrangarh Fort and the marble cenotaph of Jaswant Thada. En route to Udaipur, visit Jain temples of Ranakpur. Upon arrival in Udaipur, check into hotel.
Day 8 - Udaipur Sightseeing
Udaipur, the lake city of Rajasthan. Visit City Palace, Saheliyon ki Bari Garden and the folklore museum. Invest Evening at Sajjangarh Fort for a beautiful sunset view, overlooking Udaipur city.
Day 9 - Udaipur / Departure
Transfer to Udaipur airport to board Morning flight to onward destination.
Want more thrills?
Spectacular off the beaten ADD-On destinations you can work out your Rajasthan tour with. Read More
Contact a specialist
Get a quote or tailor the tour matching your interest and style. Let's get started
Reasons to consider us
- Round the clock availability
- Speedy communication- both phone & Email
- Your safety & comfort is our top most priority
- Crystal clear deals- NO HIDDEN COST
- Fast and easy booking process
- We provide services we’d want to experience ourselves