Pickup from Lucknow airport and transfer to hotel.
2 nights Lucknow (Residency, Chowk, Bara Imambara, Chota Imambara)
Proceed from Lucknow to Agra. Agra sightseeing
Sunrise visit to the Great Taj Mahal followed by other sites in Agra.
Morning depart for Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri & Abhaneri Step well.
This morning on to Delhi. Later visit sites around Delhi.
Delhi sightseeing and transfer to Delhi airport to board onward flight.
|Hotels- First- Class 5 Star Vivanta by Taj at Lucknow (Deluxe room ) - Trident Agra ( Suite room ) - Dera Mandawa Jaipur (Suite room) - Leela Palace Delhi (Premier room)
|Cost: INR 77,816 per person on triple sharing basis.
|PS: In case of no rooms at aforesaid hotels, similar hotel in same category will be arranged. Extra bed stands as either folding or roll away or sofa cum bed.
|5% GST is to be levied on total billing
And the inclusions are:
- 1 double/twin bed room with an extra bed including breakfast for 08 nights
- Kite flying, Saree tying / Safa tying on complimentary basis at Dera Mandawa Jaipur
- Pickup from Lucknow airport and drop off at Delhi airport
- All intercity transfers between Lucknow-Agra-Jaipur-Delhi & sightseeing around the cities a private a/c Toyota Innova car
- An English speaking driver
- Unlimited bottled water in the car
- An English speaking tour guide service during sightseeing of respective cities
- 24 Hours dedicated customer support
- Entrance fees of Monuments
- All other personal expenses
- Tips of personal nature to driver and tour guide (recommended )
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur (We can arrange on request )
- Any Expenses of Personal Nature such as Drinks /Laundry/Telephone Calls/Insurance/Video/Still Camera Fee/Emergency/Medical Cost
- Applicable 5% GST
On request services at additional charges-
- An elephant ride at Amber Fort Jaipur- A painted elephant ride atop Amber Fort at Jaipur will cost 1100 INR per elephant with maximum 2 adults allowed.
- Single tour guide accompanying you through the tour will incur additional charge of 3500 INR per person for the whole trip. This includes his accommodation & food. ( you must inform us at least 1.5 in an advance)
- Aforesaid price is as per the itinerary mentioned in this contract
- Abhaneri Step well is to be visited either going from Jaipur to Agra or coming back. Abhaneri Step well will not be included among Jaipur sightseeing.
- Visiting the Great Taj- Petrol & diesel vehicles are not allowed within 500 Metre radius of The Great Taj, therefore tempo will drive up to the parking lot and from there, you can take Battery Bus & Golf Cart Service which are provided free of cost with the foreigner’s entry ticket for the Taj. be informed there are only few such bus/cart available and sometime requires a long wait for them to be arrived back at parking after dropping other tourists at the Great Taj. We advise you take other cart/buses which cost 10-20 Rs per person to avoid waiting, just in case if any.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation :50 % retention
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention
Point To be Noted Down:
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season, New Year & X-Mas ( Please write us to confirm prices for these specified periods)
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the arrival, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
Terms & Conditions:
All efforts will be made sincerely to maintain the contract made by our organization with its customers but there are always possibilities of certain Items like airfares, entrance fee at the monuments or drastic increase in fuel costs etc. getting more expensive without any notice from the Govt. authorities. In such FORCE MAJEUR, the difference in the cost would be borne by the customers. We act only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by actual suppliers.
All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or even after the commencement of the tour. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants' safety, comfort & general well being.
Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and checkout time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred - directly or indirectly - due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, and closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents. We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting - directly or indirectly - from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, medical or defaults, or any other causes beyond our control. We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client's risk. Our transport is certainly insured as per Indian Motor Vehicles Act and claims, if any, will be made as per the rules of the Insurance Companies in Indian Rupees.