7 Days Golden Triangle & Udaipur Tour
Delhi - Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur – Chittorgarh – Udaipur
07 Days / 06 Nights
- A walk through the world famous mile-long Chandni Chawak bazaar
- A stunning sunset view at Nahargarh Fort with a bird's eye view of Jaipur city
- Glorious sunrise view at The Great Taj Mahal
- A walk through old Jaipur city, tuk-tuk ride experience, and local markets
- Taste traditional sweets and delicious lassi at Lassiwala
- Visit one of the most scenic and romantic cities, Udaipur with a boat ride to
- Jagmandir Island Resort and spectacular sunset at Sajjangarh Fort
- Hear insightful commentary from local tour guides
Day 1 - Arrive Delhi
Welcome to Capital city of India, Delhi! Upon arrival you shall be met by our representative and transferred to hotel. Overnight stay at Delhi.
Day 2 - Delhi Sightseeing
A day dedicated to world famous Chandni Chowk bazaar, you drive along Rajpath to view the Parliament House, the President's House and India Gate. Visit the Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar. Overnight stay at Delhi.
Day 3 - Delhi / Agra
Drive to Agra, en route visit Sikandra. In Agra, visit the Agra Fort followed by a visit to the Taj Mahal for a sunset view. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 4 - Agra / Fatehpur Sikri / Jaipur
Drive to Jaipur, en route visit the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri. Up on arrival in Jaipur, check into hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 5 - Jaipur Sightseeing
Embark on your visit to hill fortress of Amber, riding on decorated elephants to the top. Later, tour Jaipur City and visit Hawa Mahal, City Palace and the ancient observatory. Evening at Nahargarh Fort for a stunning sun set view and dinner there. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 6 - Jaipur / Chittorgarh / Udaipur
This morning drive to Udaipur. En route visit Chittorgarh, a land of Brave and warrior Rajputs who always took pride in choosing to death than having surrendered. Being of the most lived and biggest fort of India and Asia. Other places of interest are Kumbha Palace, Vijya Stambha [Victory Tower], Meera Temple, Government Museum, Archaeological Museum. Upon arrival in Udaipur, check into hotel. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 7 – Udaipur/ Depart
A day to admire the beauty of Udaipur, widely known as The Lake City of Rajasthan. It’s one of the most scenic and romantic cities of India. Visit City Palace with, Saheliyon ki Bari Garden and the folklore museum, where the string puppets show is a treat to watch. Sajjangarh Fort offers a amazing view of the city downside, a perfect spot for a glorious sunset view. Later transfer to Udaipur airport / Train station for your onward journey.
Want more thrills?
Spectacular off the beaten ADD-On destinations you can work out your Golden triangle tour with. Read More
Contact a specialist
Get a quote or tailor the tour matching your interest and style. Let's get started
Reasons to consider us
- Round the clock availability
- Speedy communication- both phone & Email
- Your safety & comfort is our top most priority
- Crystal clear deals- NO HIDDEN COST
- Fast and easy booking process
- We provide services we’d want to experience ourselves