Day 1 - Arrive Delhi
Welcome to Capital city of India, Delhi! Upon arrival you shall be met by our representative and transferred to hotel. Overnight stay at Delhi.
Day 2 - Delhi Sightseeing
A day dedicated to both an Old and New Delhi. Visit Old Delhi, covering the Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Ashoka Pillar and world famous Chandni Chowk bazaar. This afternoon, explore New Delhi as you drive along Rajpath to view the Parliament House, the President's House and India Gate. Visit the Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar and Birla Temple. Overnight stay at Delhi.
Day 3 - Delhi / Jaipur
Drive to Jaipur. Visit Monkey Temple along with light & sound show at Amber fort. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 4 - Jaipur Sightseeing
Embark on your visit to hill fortress of Amber, riding on decorated elephants to the top. Later, tour Jaipur City and visit Hawa Mahal, City Palace and the ancient observatory. Evening at Nahargarh Fort for a stunning sun set view and dinner there. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 5 – Jaipur / Ranthambhore Tiger Park
Ranthambhore is one of the best preserved and well maintained tiger park across India. This afternoon embark on a thrilling game drive in the jungle for wildlife.
Day 6 - Ranthambhore / Fatehpur Sikri / Agra
This morning yet another game drive in the jungle. Later drive to Agra, en route visit the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 7 - Agra Sightseeing/ Delhi / Depart
Visit the Great Taj Mahal for a glorious sunrise view. Later visit Mehtab Bagh and Agra Fort. Drive to Delhi airport/ train station for your onward journey.
|Cost: 5 Star Hotels + Transportation
|Option A- INR 70,540 per person on double sharing basis
|Option B- INR 76,732 per person on double sharing basis
|PS: 5% GST is to be levied
And the inclusions are:
- 01 double bedded room including breakfast for 05 nights
- One double bedded room including all meals at Tiger park for 01 night
- 2 games drives at Tiger Park by Jeep ( 6 seater jeep on sharing basis)
- Pickup from Delhi airport and drop back at Delhi airport
- All intercity transfers between Delhi-Jaipur-Tiger Park-Agra- Delhi & sightseeing around the cities including en-route stops by a private a/c Toyota SUV car supplied with a - trained and knowledgeable English speaking driver
- An English speaking local tour guide service during sightseeing of respective cities including en route stops i.e. Fatehpur Sikri
- Painted elephant ride atop Amber Fort at Jaipur
- Unlimited bottled water in the car
- 24 Hours dedicated customer support
- Entrance fees of Monuments
- All other personal expenses
- Tips of personal nature to driver and local tour guide (recommended )
- Any Expenses of Personal Nature such as Drinks /Laundry/Telephone
- Calls/Insurance/Video/Still Camera Fee/Emergency/Medical Cost
Hotels used: 5 Star Hotels
Option A - 5 Star Trident Hotels ( The Oberoi Group )
- Delhi - Maidens Hotel
- Agra- Trident Agra
- Jaipur- Trident Jaipur
- Ranthambhore - Hotel Nahargarh
Option B - 5 Star Other luxury brands
- Delhi - Hotel Metropolitan Spa & Resorts / Hilton Garden Inn Saket / Radisson Blu Marina Cannaught Palace
- Agra- ITC Mughal Sheraton / Marriott Agra / Hilton Agra
- Jaipur- ITC Rajputana / Marriott Jaipur at Jawahr Circle
- Ranthambhore - Nahargarh Ranthambhore
PS: No hotels are locked in as of now and rooms are subjected to availability.
Game drives at Tiger park- Price offered is including 2 game drives on sharing basis on a 6 seater jeep. Upgrade to your own private jeep is available at additional charge.
- Aforesaid price is as per the itinerary mentioned in this contract.
- Abhaneri Step well is to be visited either going from Jaipur to Agra or coming back. Abhaneri Step well will not be included among Jaipur sightseeing.
- Visiting the Great Taj- Petrol & diesel vehicles are not allowed within 500 Metre radius of The Great Taj, therefore tempo will drive up to the parking lot and from there, you can take Battery Bus & Golf Cart Service which are provided free of cost with the foreigner’s entry ticket for the Taj. be informed there are only few such bus/cart available and sometime requires a long wait for them to be arrived back at parking after dropping other tourists at the Great Taj. We advise you take other cart/buses which cost 10-20 Rs per person to avoid waiting, just in case if any.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation :50 % retention
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention
Point To be Noted Down:
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season, New Year & X-Mas ( Please write us to confirm prices for these specified periods)
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the arrival, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
Terms & Conditions:
All efforts will be made sincerely to maintain the contract made by our organization with its customers but there are always possibilities of certain Items like airfares, entrance fee at the monuments or drastic increase in fuel costs etc. getting more expensive without any notice from the Govt. authorities. In such FORCE MAJEUR, the difference in the cost would be borne by the customers. We act only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by actual suppliers.
All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or even after the commencement of the tour. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants' safety, comfort & general well being.
Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and checkout time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred - directly or indirectly - due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, and closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents. We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting - directly or indirectly - from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, medical or defaults, or any other causes beyond our control. We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client's risk. Our transport is certainly insured as per Indian Motor Vehicles Act and claims, if any, will be made as per the rules of the Insurance Companies in Indian Rupees.